Stadler Form Viktor Review
There are a lot of air purifier in the market to choose from.
While some are very effective such as Amway Atmosphere Air Purifier(AAP), using top Grade HEPA filter, other popular brand such as Sharp Air purifier offer variety grade of Air purifier to choose from.
Many of them are using HEPA filter, HEPA stands for High-efficiency particulate arrestance, which typically remove 99.97% of particles that have size of 0.3 micron.
However, HEPA is just a paper and it require constant maintenance, especially the way air purifier works is a lot different from Water purifier.
Water purifier need to filter 1 time only, while air will filter for the first time, mix with normal air and enter to filter again and again to achieve maximum effectiveness.
To maintain good quality of air inside the room, we are no choice but to change the HEPA filter on regular basis.
WHAT if i tell you that there’s a air purifier, that operates differently from HEPA Filter, and has it’s CORE filter maintenance free for life? Would you consider it?
Introducing Viktor, the Air Purifier by Stadler Form.
Viktor uses HPP instead of HEPA, HPP stands for High Potential Particles. This filter also offers 99.97% particle removal, which is 0.3 micron as well.
Video below shows how the HPP works.
Some may argue that the way is works is very similar to ionizer. But i can tell you this, HPP traps inside the particle, while ionizer releases ion to capture the particle in the air and drop to floor as dust.
The only things you need to do is to wash the filter in regular basis.
Steps to wash the HPP filter:
- Remove the HPP filter from Viktor
- Rinse with Water tap. (You may put a bucket under to capture and see the dirt as a prove)
- Shake it up and down to remove the dirt.
- Put it under the sun for 8 hours.
- Slot the HPP filter back to Viktor and you may use it again.
There, easy as pie. 🙂
Frequently asked question:
- Does it means i do not need any filter replacement if i use Viktor?
- The Answer is no. Every Air purifier will have 3 layer, prefilter, main filter and carbon filter. Viktor will need to change the pre filter and the carbon filter as well, but at a very low cost as these 2 filter are not the core filter.
- How long do i need to wash the HPP filter?
- Depending on your air quality, i personally wash the filter every quarter to ensure the quality of my indoor air is not compromise.
Viktor does not have Fancy Button or sensor to detect the air quality. It offers the authentic manual button selection which hidden on the top of the surface. 🙂
Here’s why i choose Viktor over other brand:
- FREE, DIY maintenance for Core filter. (Save a Lot, like literally)
- Designer Products, the square thingy fit into my house interior design. I choose the White by the way.
- The Coverage is just enough to cover my living room/master bedroom. 550 sqft.
See below picture, it fits just nice in everywhere.
However, if you are staying in Malaysia you may purchase from Lazada.
I have been using viktor for quite some time now and am very satisfied with the overall performance.